4:19 Sunday morning
I can not sleep so I will write! Yesterday I had somewhat of a cold or allergies or sinus. This morning I feel depressed and inadequate. Thinking of what could happen and what has not happen and what I want to happen is bringing my mood down. Question of the day. What is the purpose of being in a relationship if you can not talk to the person you are in a relationship with? After going in and out of the doctors and not being able to express my visit about the doctors I suppose I will express my encounter here. IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!! okay now that felt a little better. I hate cIrying but that is all I keep doing, I hate that my crying is the result of my feelings..I want to go out ..do something. You ever wake up and feel so lost that and out of place you don't remember when you fell asleep. Today I woke up and just that, happened. I feel like I am a completely different person and I do not know where to begin evaluating what I did to turn out this way. I love you all, everyone.
Yours Truly,
happilyeverafter
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment